Top 10 best passports in the world
The Henley Passport Index is an authoritative ranking of all passports in the world by the number of destinations their holders can enter without a prior visa. The index is based on exclusive data from the International Air Transport Association (IATA), considered the largest and most accurate travel database.
According to the Henley Passport Index, the best passports in 2023 are:
1. Japan (193 visa-free entries)
2. Singapore, South Korea (192 visa-free entries)
3. Germany, Spain (190 destinations)
4. Finland, Italy, Luxembourg (189 destinations)
5. Austria, Denmark, Netherlands, Sweden (188 destinations)
6. France, Ireland, Portugal, United Kingdom (187 destinations)
7. Belgium, New Zealand, Norway, Switzerland, United States, and Czech Republic (186 destinations)
8. Australia, Canada, Greece, Malta (185 destinations)
9. Hungary, Poland (184 destinations)
10. Lithuania, Slovakia (183 destinations)
Follow us on Telegram
Facebook and Instagram have asked their managers to invest heavily or leave the corporationToday, 17:58
According to the agency, in the background of the crisis in the sector, "Meta" is trying to increase its efficiency and reduce costs in this way.
The number of victims of the earthquake in Turkey and Syria exceeded 10,000Today, 15:28
According to the latest data, the number of victims in Syria is 2547.
"The Known Powers" before the judgment of history
And do Russian peacekeepers need protection, and in such a way?
There was no federal trial in Armenia. Levon Ter-Petrosyan. On this day in 1994, ARF activity was suspended