Yerevan 19 ℃
The Iranian-American billionaire wants to buy the Tottenham club
Sport16 February, 10:33
On Wednesday, the Financial Times newspaper reported that Iranian-American billionaire Jam Najafi would offer to buy the English football club Tottenham for 3.75 billion dollars.
According to the newspaper, 70% of the money will be invested by the MSP Sports Capital company, owned by the tycoon and its partners, and the remaining 30% by Abu Dhabi investors.
Follow us on Telegram
The final roster of the Armenian national team in the match against TurkeyToday, 12:40
Notably, the Armenian national team will compete against the Turkish national team in the first round of the Euro 2024 qualifying round on March 25 and hold a friendly match with Cyprus on March 28.
Turkish national football team arrived in Yerevan (PHOTOS)Yesterday, 21:45
The Turkish national football team arrived in Yerevan. The Turkish Football Federation press service published photos from Zvartnots Airport.
Iran-Saudi Arabia "snow melting," Chinese victory or US defeat?
And who will appear from heaven and solve our problems?
Since June 1988, the Movement has been an alternative government. Levon Ter-Petrosyan on the Karabakh movement